Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aloe is Heaven Sent

I already told ya'll about aloe and it's amazing benefits.  But let me tell give you a personal testimony. 

I have atopic eczema.  People who suffer from this form of eczema usually have asthma.  I have itchy rashes on my inner and outer elbows, my neck, and behind my knees.  This is my second outbreak.  The first was when I was a junior in high school.  I itch like a manged dog.  I tell you the truth.  And the rashes are so embarassing.  I'm wearing damn turtle necks and it feels like summer.  I'm a mess.  Anywho, I've tried everything to get rid of it and it just seemed to get worst.  But thank God for my country ass Haitian parents.  They have been telling me for the longest that they have the answer, but me and my stubborn ass were so resistant.  Needless to say, my parents were right . . . AGAIN!  And what's so sad is the fact that I bragged about Aloe and its healing properties and didn't even consider using it until my mom forced it upon me. 

When enough, was enough I told my mom, "I'm ready!" She went to the back yard and got the aloe (I come from a line of farmers so we got everything in the backyard).  She blended that sucka baby up, put some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) in it and WHAM BAM THANKYA GOD for creating such goodness. 

For the past week I have been putting it on my rashes and when I tell you they have been clearing up -- they have been clearing up.  I need to do a PA about it!  You don't have to suffer anymore, and you don't have to spend your time and money at the doctor's office trying these ineffective meds.  Trust me when I tell you, grow some damn ALOE in your backyard. 

I am so serious when I tell you that ALOE is the TRUTH!  When my sisters and I were young my parents tried to make us eat it.  My dad eats it -- I ain't that gangsta yet but with these results I am deeply considering a weekly dosage. 

Final Words:  Thank God for Aloe!

~ I think I found my honey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We consistently hate on our parents' wisdom, but they are always right in the end. We just hate to admit it. Thank God for Aloe and wise parents.

I'm still laughing at the part when you said you had to go to your mother and say, "I'm ready now." LoL! Your mom had probably said to herself, "Let's see how long it takes this poor child to break down and take my advice." LoL!