Monday, November 9, 2009

Raise Your Hands If You Hate Yourself . . .

Hopefully, you didn't raise your hand. But I think if we were totally honest with ourselves and questioned some decisions that we make (regarding personal appearance), our reasoning would often link to how we are not happy with the way God created us.  I truly believe there is a Why to every decision.  We sell ourselves short to not think about the Why. 


Say, it ain't so Sammy.  Why Sammy, Why?




Come on Sammy. Damn! Yo, I am so fed up with this mess. Sammy's camp claim skin rejuvenation. I say it's another case of white is right mentality. Sammy you wearing green contacts -- come on. Even if I believe you underwent a skin rejuventation process, why the green contacts? Let me guess -- eye rejuvenation!  He might as well get a total rejuvenated cause his mind ain't right. 
The message that is being sent to children and people of color is cancerous.  I just read the Sammy is from Domician Republic and I know that a lot of Dominican's don't consider themselves to be black despite direct visual evidence.  I definitely want to talk more about this dilemma in a later post (maybe tomorrow) cause it's absurd to me.  But Sammy get 'cho mind right!

3 comments:

the.kisser said...

wowwwww! no comment. but i'm sad for him.

.kisses.

Unknown said...

Perhaps we need a documentary called "Good Skin"

MissBrandiss said...

That is SAD! It looks quite scary actually.