Friday, November 6, 2009

PUT HIS ASS ON BLAST!

On this series of "Put His Ass on Blast", top recording artist, Rihanna is telling ALL.  I mean she is getting into mad details.  When I saw the Chris Brown/Larry King interview I was like he ain't saying a damn thing.  Maybe he wanted to protect them both?  I'm sure if he knew that she was going to go into details in her interview, he would have said much more.  Larry should have tried to get RiRi cause chick ain't taking no prisoners!  Check out a snippet of the interview here.  The full interview with Diane Sawyer will broadcast TONIGH at 10pm Eastern on ABC's 20/20

What impact if any will this have on Chris Brown's career? He is about to drop an album and it seems as if he still has a strong fan base.  Do you think Rihanna's move will affect Chris' career?  Should he tell it all?  What impact will this have on Rihanna's career (she is scheduled to drop "Russian Roulette")?  Let me know. 

~still chasing honey

No comments: