Friday, October 30, 2009

Which Animal Do You Look Like?

A homegirl of mine once told me that everybody resembles an animal.  I definitely agree with her.  I'll call myself out -- I look like an aardvark.




I know what you are thinking.  Where in the hell does she get aardvark from?  Okay so let me give you a better picture.

Think about the cartoon character Arthur (who is an aardvark). 




I told you!







Aardvarks and iamkamilah:

■Aardvarks are nocturnal, living in burrows during the day and are very rarely seen
I am a night owl. I feel more productive when everyone else is asleep and it's quiet. 

■Aardvarks are good swimmers and will walk up to 30km in a single night
I'm thinking about trying out for the Olypmics!  They call me the Young Michael Phelps -- what ya'll know about that?! 

■Aardvarks live alone, except for females with youngs.
I love living alone and I must have me time. 

■Aardvarks have bad eyesight
Yep, that's me. Don't trust me driving at night without my glasses. 

■Aardvarks are secretive animals, so very little is known about their way of life.
I ain't a 'broadcast your business on Facebook' kinda girl. 

■Aardvarks are fierce fighters, using huge claws as dangerous weapons.
You can take the girl out the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out the  . . . .
'
Which animal do you resemble?  What are some characteristics you both share?  Email me some pics if you would like to be featured (iamkamilah@gmail.com). 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! YES! YES! I absolutely love this...