Friday, October 30, 2009

No. 100

Lifers this is blog number 100! 

Do you see the fireworks? 
Do you hear the trumpets blowing? 
(Use your imagination ppl! lol!)

In dedication to my 100th post.  I've decided to tell you 100 things about myself. 

100.  It all started when I was in the third grade.


Ok, I'm just kidding. 


But I would like to thank my hometeam (aka my followers) for supporting me.  As long as one person (besides myself) is reading I will continue to update my blog daily!  So stay tuned.  I look forward to sharing many more 100 posts moments with you.  





~still chasing honey

4 comments:

the.kisser said...

congratulatons on your 100th post. it must be an amazing feeling. i look forward to more.

iamkamilah. said...

thanks soo much!

godsphoenix said...

congrats sis.

iamkamilah. said...

Thanks godsphoenix!