Thursday, October 8, 2009

PUT HIS ASS ON BLAST

Ya'll remember Field Mob? Well the ex girlfriend of Shawn Jay emailed Media Takeout (a big gossip site) this message:

"I was the ex girlfriend of Mr. Shawn Jay from Field mob and we were together for two years. I want to put his ass on blast because he is a woman abuser and he beat me all the time when I was with him. He burnt me with cigarettes and cut off all my hair and beat me like I was a man. I think that everybody should know what type of person he is."

And then she attaches
pictures.

I don't care if he wasn't famous. You know how they have Lost Dog Signs in Neighborhoods, Huh (ya'll know where I'm going). I would make 100 copies to post in our neighborhood, his job, and our church. It ain't libel cause it's the TRUTH. Yeah, I'm that chick that you don't wanna F**K with cause I would put you hoe ass on blast.

~still chasing honey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this girl lives in Atlanta and in Atlanta there are alot of woods. She needs to gather her down for whatever girls, go to his house, take him for a ride down to those woods and beat his ass with a belt (while he's tied to a tree). After all is said and done, drop him off and never speak a word of the incident. Trust he won't open his mouth. What is he going to say "they kidnapped me, took me to the woods and beat my ass with a belt. BEAT HIS ASS GOOD and take pictures. Also, make sure he's naked. This is definately what I would do.

iamkamilah said...

LMAO!!!! Good one!