Monday, October 12, 2009

Mike Tyson on Oprah


Did you all see the interview?

Wow! I saw Mike in a whole different light. He is extremely emotional, rather he has a lot of past hurts. And I think that's why he has that hard shell.


He loves and lives for his children. When they showed pictures of his children I saw another man. He was sooo happy! OMG -- it was too cute. To describe Mike as cute is just so weird to me but that's how I felt after the interview.


Oprah talked to him about the death of his baby daughter and she asked what happened. He responded that he does not know and he does not want to know. He believes that if he finds out the true story there will be someone to blame. And ya'll know the rest. I love the fact that he shows a major characteristic of a great father --Protector. Mike would definitely kill if there was someone to blame. I think he deals with the burden of not knowing instead of the burden of never seeing his 7 children again (jail time or death row for murder).

Overall I loved the interview.

No comments: