Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Enlighten Me Please: T-Painin It?!

I kinda understand why Jay would be offended when T-Pain, uninvited and all, stood on the stage when Jay sang DOA. One can assume that T-Pain did it in arrogance. him standing on stage may read to a lot of people that despite Jay saying forget autotune I am the king of autotune and I'm chilling on your stage, now what? But anyways, when on says a person is T-Painin It that means that they are univited guest.


Okay Lil Mama jumps on the stage with Jay Z and Alicia Keys. What's the big deal? She's a young artist from Brooklyn (just like Jay) and has no beef with him. What about that is disrespectful? Enlighten me please.



If Lil Mama snatched the mic and started rapping then I would see disrespect. But she gets on stage and is vibing with them. What's the issue? Enlighten me please.


Green Day invited the entire audience on stage. Ok yes, they were invited but I doubt they would get mad if Cold Play jumped on stage with them. What's up with the hip hop community? Enlighten me please.

Why is this so big of a deal in the hip hop community? When you think about it, hip hop artist don't have a community. This group is comprised of very prideful artists. I look at Lil Mama getting on the stage like a fan jumping on the stage at a Jay Z concert. I know Jay wouldn't be like you T-Painin It. He would be happy and would allow them to vibe on stage with him. The same way he would share that moment with a fan he should have also shared it with Lil Mama, who is also a fan.


But I guess Beyonce told us about her man already. He got a big ego! Such a big ego!


~still chasing honey

No comments: