Saturday, August 15, 2009

Insanely Pampered Hollywood . . .

DOGS! DOGS! DOGS!

Did you get that Insanely Pampered Hollywood Dogs.

Hell to the naw. I remember my girl in law school telling me how much America's treatment of animals especially dogs are insane. She told me about how in Jamaica a dog ain't ---- (fill in the blank). I am sympathetic to dogs, I don't believe that they should starve or be trained to fight. But if it ever comes between a dog and a homeless man in Little Haiti, it's going to be the homeless dude. But this shit on E is ridiculous and excessive.

I was going to call it a night until I turned on E! and Insanely Pampered Hollywood Dogs was on. So here are a list of things I have viewed on the show.

1. Doggie braces. $2500 for the top, $4000 for the top and bottom. yes, Sophie the dog got her chops straightened.

2. Dr. Jeff, Cosmetic Surgeon to the Dogs. he specializes in breast reductions, tummy tucks, skin reduction, and he can also get your dogs nuts enlarged. yes, nuts enlarged for $1,000.

3. fashion consultant to the dogs. Roberto Cavalli and juicy couture pieces for dogs. oh yeah did i forget to tell you about the bling'd out jumpsuits, leopard hoodies, funky shoes?!?! and the dog that was being consulted hated pink! WTF!

4. Monthly Yappy Hour. Bobby Gorgeous (yes he is a dog) has a pimp cup and a blingin watch.

5. Sky Bar -- a club for dogs, where they meet and mingle.

6. Bumpy's BarKmitzvah! the damn dog is Jewish and they remember the day he was circumcised.

Enough of this madness ... I'm so done -- check out the preview here

~still chasing honey

No comments: