Tuesday, November 28, 2006

When I Grow Up I Wanna Be a Chaser!!

Last night a girlfriend and I were talking about men and how some women love the chasing game (during this nontraditional chase the woman is the chaser). Let me attempt to explain this theory.


A woman likes a man who doesn't like her. The fact that this man doesn't want her, makes her want him even more. This woman tries hard to trap her prey, and when she does capture her prey, she leaves him for dead! She doesn't want him anymore. He is no longer worthy of the CHASE.

[Added August 21, 2009] What's so funny about this type of chase is that it reminds me of something I watched on Animal Planet with my sister. A buffalo was trying to eat a lion's cubs. My sister was pretty sad about that, I was too. However, I tried to rationalize it because buffalos need to eat.

Right?!

Just like lions eat antelopes and other animals, buffallos need to eat as well. Even if that means eating a cub.

I am going somewhere with this.




I am a totally against the CHASE. I am not saying to drop your pants for any guy that shows you some type of affection but I am saying be wise, know when you have something good and take advantage of it.


Logic tells me if a girl likes a guy and he likes her back (THAT'S HECKA IMPORTANT) then she gets to know him and if things are good she can choose to pursue something with him.


CHASER Logic:
A girl likes a guy and the guy isn't feeling the girl then the girl CHASES the guy until the guy likes the girl and then the girl stops liking the guy.


My whole thing is that I am too old to be playing these damn games. I'm not about to lap water from different toilets and then make a decision on which one tastes the best. CHASERS fail to realize that it's still toilet water!! The dudes that make you jump through hoops are comparable to toilet water. Chasers chase men who don't like them. All I need is a simple 'not interested' to know that its time to move on with no hard feelings. I think it's a waste of time to committ to chasing guys who don't like you and in the end know you aren't going to like.


CHASERS are afraid of COMMITMENT ...


Why do people Chase? My friend tells me that it's a fear that their may someone who's better than the person they are currently with.
But my sister told me that the buffalo wasn't going to eat the cub he just wanted to kill it. And I think that the chaser has this same type of mentality. The buffalo/chaser doesn't want to gain anything of value from the chase rather through her antics she leaves the cub/man dead/hurt. [Added August 21, 2009]

No comments: