Tuesday, January 5, 2010

104 Things I Could Do With 104 Dollars

today, i went window shopping -- okay it was supposed to be window shopping but it turned into just plain oh shopping.  i drove to aventura to go to best buy ONLY to buy a new charger for my laptop (don't ask why just follow). so i get the guy to show me to the chargers and guess how much the charger was?  yea, i was thinking 30.00 no more than 50.00.  I guess this was a recession.  The damn charger was $104.99.  Yes $104.99! 

Ya'll know what i did.  TURNED AROUND and left the damn store.  Yo, I have 104 things I can do with $104 and buying a charger aint it. 


So the best buy is in a shopping center, so i go to Whole Foods.  Not for food but for hair products.  I hit the shampoo aisle and all my fav brnads are there but the entire Giovanni poo and conditioner was on sale for $4.99 regular $7.99.  I buy 2 Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoos and 2 Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioners.  OMG, the scent is amazing, and it contains all the yummies!  Go to my other blog for a review of Giovanni Tea Tree line.  So not only did I get my favs for 5 bucks but get this I saved more money by not getting a bag and carrying the products in my handbag.  Yep! I save ten cents.  DONT JUDGE ME!  I SAVED MONEY!  EVERY CENT COUNTS!

Anywho, I buy my goodies, and was like it's time to go.  But you know it didn't stop there.  As I peeked to my left, Tarjay stared me in my face and told me to stop by.  I couldn't resist!  I needed to get get some aloe vera gel but I decided to stop by the shoes (just to see what they had).  And my little window shopping turned to shopping.  They had shoes for 30% and 50% off.  I couldn't resist.  I got me some pumps and sandals.  Very cute!  So I attempted to buy some aloe vera gel but they didn't have any.  I purchase my shoes and leave.  I take out my shampoos and put them in my shoe bag. 

I was having an all around fab time.  Even had some guy tell me how beautiful I was.  Jumped in my car and drove home.  I get home, go to my room and was about to show off my shoes, when I feel inside the bag is wet.  WTF?! Why did half of a bottle of shampoo fall all over my burgandy pumps?  Yo, I was soo heated.  I had to practically wash my damn hair with my shoes (cause I wasn't about to let any of that yummy go).  And i didn't even want to wash my damn hair.  But I stepped out that shower feeling like a new me! 

so i guess in today's market there isnt 104 things you can do with 104 dollars. well maybe at the dollar store, naw they tax you. 

P.s you know ya girl is heading right back to Aventura and Target to exchange the shampoo and shoes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.