Thursday, October 1, 2009

Your 2 Cents

Diamond from Crime Mob talks about her "open relationship". Would you ever agree to an open relationship with your mate?


BlogXilla: You and Scrappy are one of the longest running couples in hip hop being that everyone are breaking up, can you give the women any advice on how to keep their man.

Diamond: "Personally I don’t give a F*** a nigga could talk to 20 bitches but as long as I get my 90% and whoever he talking to get 10% that’s fine. A nigga gonna be a nigga and once a chick realize men gonna do what they wanna do its about how they go about doing it as long as they respect me and whoever… like if you are talking to somebody or whatever as long as they know when I step in the building then she need to put her head down, she need to know her place. Thats when people get it twisted."

No comments: