Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to Wear Fall Brights

In Miami and other parts of America, we have a tendency to match from head to toe.  I mean the exact shade.  Neon day-glo clothing is extremely popular here.  Fluorescent colors are everywhere.  I can't tell you how my stomach turns when I see neon pink on a chick from head to toe. 


I think Michael Kors said it best,"Wear it (neon day-glo) head to toe and you look like Barbie on acid!"

In order to avoid this, here are a few simple tips on how to wear Fall Brights from Glamour Magazine


1.  Grab that piece.  It can be a coat, a shirt, a dress, a handbag, nail polish, shoes, tie, vest, jewerly, etc..  Make sure you only have A piece on, NOT several.






 





2. Wear it with camel, chocolate, black, grey. 




3. Wear your neon shoes with a legging. 








4.  Wear a bright dress with a neutral shoe.  Try to match the shoe to your leg and your legs appear longer.


  ~still chasing honey

No comments: