Friday, October 2, 2009

Dr. Love (Tupac Talks Relationship)

People always ask why do good girls love bad boys. I really don't know but Tupac was one of those bad boys that I had a major crush on. His theory about love and relationship is so romantic to me. I was blushing as if he was talking about me. Although he is very rough around the edges I'm a sucker for a man showing his heart. Check out his responses to relationship questions around the 3:47 mark.



Tupac Video Quotes:



"I believe in my heart that I'm a man's man . . . I made myself, I'm a millionaire by my own hands. I fight for myself . . . I take care of my family . . . and I believe in family values."






"Everytime I fall in love with a woman, I don't fall in love with the woman she is, I fall in love with the woman she can be. I haven't found a woman yet that fits up to my standards and I'm sure I dont fit up to anyone's standards. But I found ones that I think have the potential to be the rawest one in the world."






"I think it's natural for a man, especially being black to feel like he's a king and he's looking for his queen . . . You can't be a king until you've made yourself, unitl you've done something, and I have accomplished my goals - my goals [I've] set out to make me a man. I've set out goals to make me a king - not a king of anybody else but me. . . Now I need a queen to make me happy, so that I can be a teacher and a father and I can't be that until I find a queen."

Source

1 comment:

akuchey said...

hey great site..maybe u can get more good music..nice 2 hear this.