Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Celebrity Gossip: Usher's Papers

Is it me or does Usher only make good albums after break ups.

Chile if I was Chilli or Tameka Foster I would be asking for a percentage of the proceeds. You making money off us -- our issues -- I helped create those issues as well, gimme my half.


LOL.
 
The album Confession -- OFF THE FRIGGIN CHAIN. I loved every song. What ya'll know about That's What It's Made For?


He then put out Here I Stand while in a relationship. That album didn't do so well. I liked maybe 3 songs on that album.

And his upcoming album that people speculate will drop in December entitled Monster or Raymond v. Raymond (all depends on the source) looks like it too will be doing well. Usher posted a song Paper -- I'm going to go out on a limb and say they are about his divorce from Tameka:

"I damn near lost my mama, I had been through so much drama that I turned into the man I never thought I’d be. I’m ready to sign those papers . . ."

Usher Papers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Struggle and pain are the ultimate sources of creativity and ingenuity.

I'm thinking about getting shot so I can drop a platinum album...

iamkamilah said...

you are so silly.