Thursday, September 17, 2009

Youtubeawhore: Lady Marmalade

I love Youtube. I mean I love Youtube. My BFF calls me a Youtubeawhore, because I am always on Youtube. So I am starting a series called Youtubeawhore with my all time favorite Youtube videos. I really can't rank them because they are all EXCELLENT. So I want to start off my series, with "a friend in my head." She's the kind of girl that brings ya to church and make ya do the stanky face. Please welcome FANTASIA singing for Patti LaBelle's UNCF Tribute.



~still chasing honey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You epitomize what it means to be a Youtubeawhore and I'm happy to know that its doing some good. I LOVE Fantasia too! She sings to my soul. I just don't know what she is wearing half the time...I need for her to get it together! But when I close my eyes I hear angels singing sweet melodies to make my innards shiver.

iamkamilah said...

girl tell me about it. i mean i am in a trance when she performs. she sings with so much conviction. she really is a friend in my head. like we have lunch dates all the time and we do duets. she's my all time fav!